Precision detailing is your one stop shop for all your car cleaning needs. This ain't your regular shop with overhead, and jacked-up prices. I'm detailing cause its my passion. Interested in a price quote, shoot me an email @ Jmpdetail@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Detailed: GPMike's Civic Si.

So since im playing catch up here with my blog, A couple months back  GPmike contacted me to detail his 08' Honda civic si. Now im not saying the car was super clean, but Mikes picky about how his car looks. Now onto the pics....
Here's how she arrived....Nice and DURTYYY!


 
Skip a feww....


Ya, that was the front bumper.

Here's just a reflection after my 1 step paint polishing process.  There is NO WAX on her at all!!!

So after clean up, heres the final shots!
All in all, a good hard days work with good frined.
Thanks mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment